Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Hi! We are Imagetwin, a young and passionate team working on an innovative AI-based solution to detect image fabrication, plagiarism, and manipulation in scientific publications. Our product was launched last year and has been widely adopted by renowned experts, publishers, journals, and universities.
To advance our mission of increasing the quality and trust in science, we are looking for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer (f/m/d) to join us. We would love to hear from you if you are excited about working on a mission-driven team dedicated to improving scientific research.
- Leading a small team of developers and data scientists.
- Closely working together with the founders to shape the product roadmap.
- R&D to detect image duplications, AI-generated images, and manipulated images.
- Experience in managing technical teams.
- A minimum of three years of practical experience in machine learning, image processing, and computer vision.
- Degree in a technical field (e.g., computer science, computer vision, data science) or equivalent industry experience.
- Expert with Python’s data science and computer vision libraries (e.g., PyTorch, OpenCV).
- Hybrid office-remote work experience.
- Flexible working time with no core hours.
- Yearly salary of EUR 55.000 (38.5 h/week). Based on qualification and experience, an overpayment is negotiable.
- Option to obtain company shares as part of our employee incentive program.
Image fabrication, plagiarism, and manipulation are severe threats to science. Every 5th publication contains problematic images. Our mission is to combat this issue to increase the quality and trust in science. Therefore, we developed an AI-based software that allows users to screen publications for issues quickly and effectively, saving costs and time.
Ready to work with us?
Send us your CV, and we will get in touch with you. If you have questions, please contact me at markus[at]imagetwin.ai. We’re looking forward to your application!